Baltimore Trade School Program Information
North American Trade Schools (NATS) offers seven in-demand trade training programs at the campus in Baltimore, Maryland. These programs prepare students to begin new entry-level careers in the transportation industry, heating and air, construction, welding, and more. The hands-on teaching approach gives students the confidence and tools needed to succeed after graduation.
The programs offered at NATS are designed to walk you everything you need to know through from the beginning to the end of your training. Students do not have to have any experience in the program they enroll in. The instructors at NATS prepare students to achieve their educational and professional goals while training. Each program is accelerated and designed to have students graduate within a year of enrolling.
NATS Trade Programs
The following programs are offered at NATS and are updated to meet the current industry standards and needs. Below is a breakdown of each program offered on campus.
Select from these exciting and fast-growing industries:
- Building Construction Technology – The building construction program is designed to provide classroom and “hands-on” training in the residential construction and remodeling fields.
- Combination Welding – The welding program is a series of comprehensive courses to provide individuals with a well-rounded background and training in various welding applications and techniques based on ASME and AWS specifications.
- Commercial Truck Driving – The focus of the course is on basic information about commercial trucks, the trucking industry, and the fundamentals of operating trucks and tractor-trailers.
- Diesel Technology – The objective of this program is to graduate an entry-level diesel mechanic or technician trained in all areas of diesel repair, maintenance, failure analysis, and diagnosis.
- Diesel Technology with CDL – Students completing this program will receive training in the Diesel Technology program, learn commercial truck operation, and will be eligible to test for a CDL.
- Electrical Technology – The electrical program covers the practice and theory of residential and commercial wiring, machine control, programmable controllers, telecommunications, and electronic control.
- HRVAC Technology – This program covers in practice and theory the HRVAC electrical requirements, diagnosing, repairing and installing HRVAC equipment systems, ductwork, metal fabricating, and installation.
Learn More About NATS’ Programs
The Admissions team at North American Trade Schools can give you more information about each of the respective programs listed above. Connect with us and set up a tour of the facility and campus! The Admissions team will go over all the information regarding financial aid services and job placement.